Sunday, January 31, 2016

Watching him pace........

*His hands tighten into fists at his side, and he can feel a muscle at the base of his neck start to throb as he paces the bedroom. For all the effort his mate has put into creating a calming relaxed setting for them, all he can see is red. He watches her; her legs crossed and her hands laid neatly on her knee, waiting in her patient way for him to calm down before she tries to reason with him*

Comments

Gabrielle M. Thorne ~Looking at her once spotless carpet and back up to him she holds one hand up trying to catch his attention.~ Love...Hey, Baby? ~When he fails to see her attempt, she lays her hands gently over her knee she waits, waits for the amber to subside, and the glyphs to slow.~


Lucan Thorne *Slowing his cadence, he turns to his mate. Her understanding smile making him put extra effort into softening his voice*
Gabrielle, I understand what you said. You think you spooked yourself, that there was nothing in the tree line. That you were just being silly. Yes, I've checked with Gideon, I'm aware that he said no motion detectors, alarms or defense mechanisms were triggered. He's reviewing all of the video surveillance footage from the last few days, during both sun up as well as sun down time periods, but I still don't think you should go riding.
*As she parts her lips to protest, he leans in and kisses her, wrapping her in his arms and holding her tightly*


Gabrielle M. Thorne ~Pushing against his heated lips as she slides into his lap~ Baby, nothing would make me happier. I can do other things in the stables with Lilly. I don't know if she will like it very much, but for now I can handle the confinement.


Lucan Thorne *Closing his eyes, the relief floods through him* He thought his fiery ginger was going to put up a fight about taking a break from her little filly. *He plays with the ends of her hair, allowing his fingers to caress the silky strands* I'm glad you're agreeable, Angel. Given your gift of sensing breed along with the fact that Lily was uneasy concerns me. I need to be sure that it was your imagination being overactive, and not your instincts telling you that there was danger nearby. I must take every precaution where you are concerned. *Kissing the tip of her nose, he smiles at her, the sort of smile that few beings, breed or otherwise have ever witnessed*. You my dear Breedmate, are my most precious possession.



Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment