Sunday, January 31, 2016

Tipping her chin...

Gabrielle: *Whispering low to her male* You know, mate, I'm a sucker for a nice cup of hot coco! Think we could make a trade tonight and you could spoil a girl?

Comments

Lucan Thorne *Tipping her chin up, he leans in, allowing his lips to linger over hers. She lets out a small sigh and relaxes into him, her eye lids falling heavy as she tilts her head slightly to the side. He pauses, letting his tongue slip out, barely skimming her bottom lip before whispering across her most mouth* I think I can handle that. Back in a flash, love.


Gabrielle M. Thorne *Bracing herself against the wall as he tends to her craving, his kisses always making her weak in the knees, mumbling about her obsession with his soft lips* Hurry back, please baby....


Lucan Thorne *Moving around their kitchen at breed speed, he puts together the ingredients just the way she likes them. He returns to the living quarters, cup in hand and a smile on his face; handing her the warm mug and leaning in for a long lingering kiss as payment for his chore*


Gabrielle M. Thorne *Looking at her coco and then his lips, she's torn wondering what would be sweeter? Setting the cup down on the end table and launching herself into his body with such a force that it knocks them both to the ground* Sorry, I can always nuke the coco....I'd like to taste you now though. *Sliding her tongue over his carotid, just before she sinks her blunt teeth into the soft inner flesh of his neck, she breaths against him lightly* I think you'll enjoy this payment a bit better vampire.


Lucan Thorne *Holding her tightly against him, he runs his hands through her hair.
Tilting his neck to her, he presses her face to his throat. His body heating as he feels the tug on his flesh as she bites deeply, drinking in his life force.
He slides his hands under her shirt, running his palms over the supple skin of her back. Her body trembles, hunger, passion and need overtaking her.
Unable to resist being inside her for a second longer, he lifts her from the floor; grabbing the still warm cup of coco. He grins down at her as she licks his blood from the corner of her lips* I have plans for you and this chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment