Sunday, January 31, 2016

A walk with my sister....

Gabrielle: ~Pulling her scarf a bit tighter around her neck, locking in the warmth then tugging her hat down further over her ears she knows she's ready to bare the cold just on the other side of the stall doors. The storm has kicked up something wicked and her mare is dying for a run. Smiling at Tess as she throws her a pair of gloves~ Here sis, you'll need these, it's colder then it looks. I know your hot under the color but that wind chill will bite down on you in an instant. ~ Tess's mate Dante has pushed her buttons tonight, and Gabby thought a walk with the beast would do her some good, you know..put a little perspective into things, their mates can be hot heads and each of the breedmates know when they need to just simply take a walk~

Comments

Tess Culver Malebranche *Smiling at Gabrielle as she tosses the gloves. I pull them on quickly, needing to get away for a little bit to cool down. I'm too upset right now to realize how cold it is out.* Thanks for letting me join you, Sis. I just needed to get out and work off my anger. *Reaching over to pat Lilly gently* Ready when you are.


Gabrielle M. Thorne ~Smiling and shaking her head she remembers many nights that both Dante and Lucan tested the waters. It's amazing they survived till this day with the females that live under this roof~ Tess, he is breed for sure but you also have to realize he is male. Prone to lapses of judgement that sometimes can land them in the dog house...I still have the permanent indent rubbed into the microfiber of my chair after his last stunt. Tell me though, was Rafe involved with this one?


Tess Culver Malebranche *Trying to gather my thoughts, I looks over atGabrielle.* You know that Rafe will follow Dante but this time Rafe is innocent. Dante did this all on his own. *Taking a deep breath, knowing I need to calm down, I look out at all the snow falling and how beautiful it is.Nodding at Gabrielle, we begin to walk with Lilly.*


Gabrielle M. Thorne ~Eyes wide as she heard the words that Dante was the only one involved, not sure if she should laugh or say how sorry she is, and that she was sure by the feel of their bond right now Dante was feeling either scared or worried or maybe even both scared and worried....Calling out to Lilly, trying to lighten the air a bit she mentions how Lucan would make sure she had chocolate at her bedside with a personal note whenever he felt that spike in their bond. Suddenly her girl stopped dead in her tracks and cocked her head. With a huff and drag of her hoof she knew something was up*


Tess Culver Malebranche *Looking over at Gabby wondering if she knows what has Lilly so agitated . At the shake of her head, we both look around trying to see what's up. Placing a hand on Lilly, I begin stroking her side gently and talking to her softly. I get her calmed down enough that we are able to head back to the stables. After Lilly is settled, Gabrielle and I make our way back.* Thank you for the walk and helping me calm down. I guess we should head back in beforeLucan and Dante come looking for us. *We are almost at the door, when it's jerked open and both males are standing there looking a little worried. I grin at Gabby for saying,* See there? Right on time. *We both are laughing as we go inside with our males*

No comments:

Post a Comment