Thursday, December 1, 2016

Tree Time with Lucan and Gabrielle (#Christmas16 Day 1)

#Christmas16 Day 1

*Calling out for Gabrielle, he waits for a reply; after waiting what seems like ten minutes he hears her soft voice as it travels two rooms over to him*
Breedmate, are you online shopping again? I swear I'm going to have Gideon shred that black card of yours. Get your behind in here and tell me if this ostentatious tree is centered where you want it.
Somehow before running off to answer your phone you managed to tangle four hundred feet of blinking lights around me, I'm either going to crush them with my bare feet or trip myself up in a very un-GenOne like way. Neither option is appealing to me at the moment, especially when I'm trying to make a good impression on my mate with my merry making skills.
*He furrowed his brow as she said nothing and walked slowly left to right then back again, opening one eye then the other, as she looked the tree over and bursting into laughter as he started to growl and show his his impressive incisors* I'm glad your laughing Angel, you won't be when I take you over my knee.
*With extreme agility he rights the tree and makes his way to her, a trail of colored lights dragging from his left foot as he picks her up; her laughter filling the room* WAIT we didn't string the lights, she protests as he carries her toward the bedroom. He smiles down at her*
lights later, bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment