Saturday, June 25, 2016

Anything But Clothes with Gabrielle and Lucan

Gabrielle M. Thorne with Lucan Thorne.
*Sliding out of her plastic wear, ready for some cotton boy shorts and tank she sigs* One more outfit to go this week, so much fun! But the best part of dressing up is dressing down! *Feeling watched she looks over to her mate who seems to be mesmerized* Can I help you baby?

Lucan Thorne *He closes the distance between them, a low growl rumbling in his chest* yes. There is something you can definitely help me with. *He hooks a finger into the rim of her boy shorts, palming her hip and ass* you can start by losing these. *she glares at him, as if she'd really be upset if he shredded the cloth under his fingers. In response he pokes two fingertips directly through the fabric, thoroughly squeezing the the flesh in his hand, and smiling as her lids drop involuntarily over her brown eyes, her head instinctively tilting to the side to expose her throat* Angel, you don't really need these, do you?
Gabrielle M. Thorne No..no...I don't believe I do. *Sipping both hands under his shirt, stretching the thin cotton just enough to pop each button to the cold wooden floor, exhaling softly as they hit, the sound so very erotic* Do you really need this? So confining, don't you agree.....

Lucan Thorne *His eyes burn amber, his glyphs coming to life, churning burgundy and gold as her nails scrape against his skin. He lifts her, pushing his hardened body against the heat between her parted thighs. Her pretty cotton underwear torn away and discarded as her back hits the wall, his body caging hers*

Gabrielle M. Thorne Well then, I guess that's a yes *Licking up the side of his neck, placing tender kisses along his jaw line* Tell me love...are we to be naughty or nice tonight? *biting his lower lip hard enough to let him know her mood she smiles* Fast or slow? I'll be honest..all night is more my style I could care less as long as you can keep up Vamp.

Lucan Thorne *He chuckled, the deep reverb of it filled the room and he felt her skin rise in goosebumps at the sound. He pushed harder against her, keeping her pinned to the wall and brought his large forearms over hers, locking them against her side* oh, my love; I know exactly how the night will go. *He adjusted her, lining up their bodies, his fangs elongated, sinking deep into her flesh*

No comments:

Post a Comment