Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wine and Fire

He knows I'm about to loose my mind with the captivity, the walls seem to be closing in on me. I've snipped at him once or twice these past couple weeks, only because I cant venture outside these walls. The outside world is even more dangerous with the news of the last slaying, I don't blame him for being overly cautious I just need this feeling of confinement gone. Knowing just how to sooth my unease, he tries his best to make sure I'm taken care of. *Smiling as my eyes see what he's arranged for me, I can't help put feel sorry for my actions. Licking my lips at the sight wine and fire, my temper slows* I love that male of mine, even if I'm the growly one, He's mine, and I'm so happy, even when I'm undeserving.

No comments:

Post a Comment