Monday, March 2, 2015

{Dead Bodies} Streets of Blood


*Her lap top open on her desk. She studies the feeds of local slayings as they come across the screen.* Jesus Christ, this is crazy. *The pictures are horrific, there is no clues as to why this is happening. Slamming the lap top closed she looks around the room. He's in the shower, getting ready to leave her for the night and she cant handle it. Tears welling she cries out a whisper* Baby, don't leave me tonight, I'm so scared.

  • Lucan Thorne *A wintry sensation moves through him that not even the cascading hot water can ease. He know instantly that his mate needs him. Not bothering to dry himself, he flashed to her side, wrapping her in his arms. She buries her head in his chest while fat drops of water from his hair drip on her cheeks mixing with her tears* What is my beloved, what's brought on this sadness?


  • Gabrielle M. Thorne Baby, don't go in tonight! Please! I want you here with me. I need to know you're safe, I have a bad feeling! *Clinging tightly to him, like he's slipping away from her* I don't like what is happening. I know you need to work. Do you think you can work from home tonight, or until the slayings stop!


  • Lucan Thorne *Lifting her off her feet, he carries her to their room gently placing her on their bed; he kneels down and slips her shoes from her feet, placing a kiss on each delicate ankle, then skillfully undresses her. He presses his palm to her cheek, running his thumb across her bottom lip. Looking into her tear dampened eyes, he finds it impossible to resist her plea. He lays her back on the pillow and wraps himself around her protectively, talking softly against her neck * Gabrielle, my love, I know how disturbing you find this latest rash of unpleasant business The Order is dealing with, and even though spending each night here with you is my heart's desire, what kind of leader would I be if I didn't do everything within my power to see that these depraved actions be brought to an end? *Kissing her head, he pulls her in tighter against him* You my beautiful brave mate couldn't live with that anymore than I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment