*as she walks down the
hallway her thoughts are clouded with visions of her mate waiting for her on
the other side of their bedroom door...as pictures of his hands swim through
her mind she runs her hands down from her neck to her stomach just skimming her
breasts and tickling her skin.....pressing her hands against her stomach too
calm her butterflies she wonders how he liking the flud of erotic emotion
running through him*
Lucan Thorne *Standing
at the edge of our bed, a throbbing erection in my pants, eyes already lit with
amber light. The flood of sensual feelings coming from my mate as she nears our
room has me hungry for her in so many ways*
Gabrielle M. Thorne *arriving
at our door I can feel my mates intensions for me radiating through it, taking
my hands and lightly pressing them against the door I decide to tease him a bit
through our bond and begin to imagine all the things I want to do to him...as
it makes my core ache for everything that is breed in him, my head lowers and
rests on the door...I smile and quietly moan*
Lucan Thorne *Growling
at the torture my mate playfully inflicts on me from the other side of our
door, I silently move to it and jerk it open, catching her as she tumbles in.
Smiling down at her as she looks up at me stunned. Baby I couldn't wait any
longer for you, You are not going to be on Santa's nice list if you keep
teasing me like that.
Gabrielle M. Thorne *falling
into my mates arms I giggle and grab onto him* love, you know I am always on
the nice list....I might be the very last name on it but I cant help it!
*reaching up to him and running my fingers through his dark thick hair I pull
him to me and kiss him with a need that shakes us both*
Lucan Thorne *Trembling
with need for, my mouth demanding more of her as our kiss becomes feral. The
feel of her hands in my hair has me growling low in my throat, *Sliding my
hands under the sheer fabric of her shirt, enjoying the feel of her velvety
skin, the delicate lace of her bra concealing the tight swell of her nipple, I
spread my palm out enveloping her breast*
Gabrielle M. Thorne *my
senses igniting as I tremble with every touch, the need to have this man in
every way possible consumes me....Pulling out of his grasp in an attempt to
delay I back up from him and begin a slow tease on my way back to the
bed...first I pull open my shirt and revel in the sound of buttons falling too
the floor....then slide my fingers down my belly and begin to reach for my
jeans....
Lucan Thorne *Watching
through a predators eyes, the pop of each button and swish of the fabrics as
she sways her body seductively makes all my nerve endings tingle. *launching
myself at her, encompassing her with my body, I roll us onto the bed, turning
us over so that she is straddling me, I reach up, fisting her shirt in both
hands* Baby if you like this shirt, I advise you to remove it quickly... or I
will do it myself.
Gabrielle M. Thorne *smiling
as I push his hands away* No baby, not yet * tracing my hands up both sides of
my buttonless shirt I slide it down my back, looking down at my mate and
knowing I am close to the edge I slide my hands up his shirt to free his
pulsating glyphs and begin a slow assault on what is MINE...
Lucan Thorne *Laying
back on the bed,staring up at Gabrielle, she performs a slow grind against me
and runs her hands across my chest. Turning her over once again so that I am on
top of her I press myself against her performing a little bump and grind of my
own. *Letting out a growl as I nuzzle into her neck licking and sucking as I
go*
Gabrielle M. Thorne *groaning*
baby I need you, all of you please!
Lucan Thorne *As
I kiss down her neck, and over her collar bone, I use my Breed gift and turn on
the CD player, Adorn by Miguel plays softly through the sound system. Gabrielle
smiles enjoying one of her favorite songs while my hands roam the length of her
long legs, up her thigh to palm her hot sex*
Gabrielle M. Thorne *as
my body swerves with every shear hot touch from my mate I hear my song play and
it takes me even higher... feeling my sex moisten at the thought of him I let
out a low moan and whisper*..yes baby Adorn me...
Lucan Thorne *Slipping
my hand inside her panties, the heat of her slick folds so inviting* she arches
her hips off the bed, pushing herself onto my fingers, whispering my name as
she gasps*
Gabrielle M. Thorne *gasping
and arching so that his fingers can fill me I begin to rock my hips, moaning I
grab onto the bedsheets and cant contain the explosion that is coming up on me,
as I feel myself detonate against him I scream with pleasure* Lucan
Lucan Thorne Rocked
by pleasure, Gabrielle becomes boneless beneath me, I quickly shed my clothes
and find my way back to her, she opens her eyes as I place myself at her slit,
she moans and pulls me in, running her nails up the flesh of my back, then
fisting them in my hair. *I sheath myself in her fully, and start a driving
rhythm*
Gabrielle M. Thorne *feeling
the power of my mate enter me I am summoned by a sudden jolt of pleasure, as he
fills me my sex screams and takes in as much as she can, in a fevered embrace I
can't help but try to grip hold of my mate as his rhythm picks up...the faster
he gets the more I begin to brace for another shattering orgasm, finally
latching onto his dark locks I let him begin his merciless pounding and revel
in every thrust*
Lucan Thorne *Unable
to be gentle, I thrust my hips, burying myself in her deeper, moving my mouth
to her breast teasing her nipples with the flicking of my tongue, When her
walls begin to grip and massage me, I know she is ready again, and so am I,
*Lifting her leg I open her to me more, embedding myself in her so deeply while
She thrusts herself forward, meeting my aggression with her own. Releasing he
nipple, I find her throbbing pulse point and sink my teeth into her, pulling
deeply at her vein. We both tumble over the edge, exploding together*
Gabrielle M. Thorne *screaming
as he bites down on my nipple, and as he grabs my leg to lift it as high as he
can get it my senses go on overload I can't control my need, feeling every
delectable inch of him now as he is filling and leaving me has me completely on
fire, meeting his every thrust I pear up at him as he releases my nipple and
bares down on me.....bursting with pleasure I grab onto my mate and all I can
say is I love you in quick shortened breaths.*
No comments:
Post a Comment