Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 2012

*Wrapping my arms and legs around my mate, giggling as I try to keep him in our bed* Baby you have to wait for Dare to get up before we can open gifts! *knowing full well this male could remove me at any second I cling as tight as I can to him* Lucan, NO...*Hearing him grunt I smile* Aw baby he will be up soon and you can open your gifts......
  • Gabrielle M. Thorne *Feeling my pulse jump with Lucan's excitement I smile* Your boy must be starting to wake * laughing as you slowly slide out of bed like you are on some kind of mission* OK, OK go get your son up and I'll meet you by the tree...*With the cutest smirk you run to get your son as I lay back and smile*
  • Gabrielle M. Thorne *As soon as Lucan is out of sight I creep out of bed and tip toe to our closet ware I hid Lucan's special gift... Carefully I pull out each blade to marvel at the carving that I commissioned to add that special touch. Smiling as the glyphs engraved in the titanium glisten in the tree light I know I've done good this year!
  • Gabrielle M. Thorne
    Write a comment...

*Wipes my brow as I try to catch my son in order to drop him off to Aunt Tav's .... Loosing this battle with this tiny breed I choose to play dirty.... opening the door I shout -Hi Karis- ...*feeling vibrations coming across the floor I sneak out and grab my son....* HA! who's got you now baby! * blowing strawberries on his belly as he laughs* Time for you to go play baby....*leaving to drop him off thought of pure heat start to roll through my head*


*Slowly being pulled awake by an angels cry for his daddy I begin to get up and tend to our son. As you pull me down into you and nuzzle your head into my hair you whisper* I'll get him baby, you rest *smiling I do as I am told and drift back to sleep*

*Walks up to the radio....turns it up a bit more...as her hands drop to her waste she begins to move..Knowing her mate will feel every bit of fire running through her veins she wonders how long it will take him to walk through the door .....5....4....3....2.....1...turning in a huff her eyes see nothing but amber......with a smile she continues*

No comments:

Post a Comment