Monday, April 13, 2015

Admirer

*Snapping a picture of the note she found with her bill to send to her mate she begins to cringe, either that big GenOne will send Hunter out to kill, or scold Aric for allowing someone to even get that close to her. Looking at Aric she smiles and apologizes* I'm sorry nephew, I promise I will talk to your uncle and tell him it was all my fault, I wanted a double latte with 2 moo's on the side and made you take me.


  • Lucan Thorne *Growling, he nearly turns the paper to dust in his hand. He pacesGideon's lab while the genius searches through video surveillance footage from the coffee shop, store fronts and ATM machines near the shopping center where his mate was observed and admired. His back teeth grind together, the muscles in his jaw clamp down hard as he waits. He begins to annoy himself with his pacing, and drops into the chair next to Gideon, watching the warrior work* 
    I want to know everything about this fucking "Ryan" *His voice takes on a lethal tone as he instructs his brother* 
    I want to know who he is, where he sleeps, what he fucking ate for breakfast. I want a full background check and threat assessment on my desk, yesterday! *With a sudden loud screech of protest from his chair, he shoves away from the desk and heads for the door* I'll be in my quarters, text me with the Intel.


  • Gabrielle M. Thorne *Jumping, rolling her eyes at the loud bang of the door as it slams closed, she walks into the living area of their quarters. Quirked smile on her face, her browns glowing just a bit* Baby, tell me something will you? Did you sickGideon on that poor boy from the coffee shop?


  • Lucan Thorne *Narrowing his eyes at his mate, he strides across the room, wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her down onto the sofa, with a firm arm across her back he lays her out over his knee. Swatting her ass twice, and thoroughly enjoying her squeal of indignation before righting her on the cushions* That is for not being more vigilant while out there without me.


  • Gabrielle M. Thorne *Aggravated, and slightly turned on by the sting, she grabs hold of her bum* Baby, if your going to smack it like that, I'll need you to rub it like this *Slinking onto his lap her breasts in his face. Purposely.* My eyes are up hear mate. *Whispering naughty things as he rolls the palm of his hand against her tender cheeks*


  • Lucan Thorne You, Mrs. Thorne, are making my eye twitch. You have no idea who this Ryan is, you didn't even see the note get dropped into your shopping bag. He could be an agent of our enemies, singled you out as a target. You could have been injured, or worse *His voice taking on a deadly tone again* You'll be lucky if I don't keep you locked up in our quarters, and your team will answer directly to me on the lax security detail.


  • Gabrielle M. Thorne Mr. Thorne, I do believe I came out unscathed, and it was just a note. *Rolling her hips slowly against him* Besides, I'm pushing 40 in the body of a 28 year old. *Listening to his breath catch as she pulls her shirt over her head, her pale blue bra barley hiding the pink of her flesh beneath it* Do I not look stunning to you vampire?


  • Lucan Thorne *Kissing her deeply, he stands, she wraps her legs around him, and presses herself tightly to him. With growl he makes his way to their bedroom, the warm flesh of her full breasts making him rush* That little spanking will be nothing compared to what you'll get if you are ever that careless with yourself again, mate. 
    *Dropping her on their bed, he pushes her backward and crawls up her body, their mouths meeting as he whispers against her lips* That's a promise Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment