Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine Tease

Keeping that breed on his toes for the past twenty plus years has put her in some unique positions. *WEG* But this year, her gift is tailored to a particular dark craving of his. There's an old part of the mansion, cold, medieval in some ways. He keeps this room for himself when he needs to escape the stress of breed life. She often finds him down there, relaxing in his way. You know shirtless, glyphs pulsing, eyes amber, and simply waiting for her. Leaning into the cool stone, she's ready, the tease over, the need great. She can feel his heat, taste his his lips, and wants his touch so badly it's brought her to her knees.



  • Lucan Thorne *In the main kitchen of the compound, he carefully finishes the final touches on the valentines breakfast he is preparing for his mate. The sudden spike of adrenaline that rushes through her has his immediate full and undivided attention. Once he determines that she is safe and unharmed he knows his feisty mate is up to something. Grabbing her breakfast he heads for their quarters, only to be pulled much deeper into the compound. After a second of concentrating he knows exactly where she's gone. Flashing through the corridors and down two levels he reaches the door, her rapid heartbeat tells him that she knows he's arrived, throwing open the door, he's struck motionless. She waits for him, wrapped in black cord,radiant and flushed*

  • Gabrielle M. Thorne *Eyes wide, she sees him, fuck he's so damn hot! She can feel her body heat rise as her eyes take him in from head to toe. Taking a breath, she becomes so excited her body aches* Baby, I had this whole seduction thing planned out, but fuck if I can think straight right now.*Jumping in his arms, her lips smashing against his* I need you *slipping her tongue over his lips, licking the inside of his mouth* I love you.......

  • Lucan Thorne *With a growl rumbling through his chest, he pulls her tighter against him, palming her thighs , he easily lifts her from the floor, and his growl grows louder as she wraps her legs around him. He lets he explore his mouth, her tongue hungrily tasting him and caressing his fangs. He backs her against the cold wall and meets her eyes with a hot amber stare* oh, my beautiful mate, I believe it's time for me to thank you for the very long week you've given me.

  • Gabrielle M. Thorne Baby, I drove myself mad with need by Tuesday night! I had fun but *biting along his chin* I could of used you, so thank me hard and long! *growling as she pulls his head back, licking along is jugular then biting down HARD*

  • Lucan Thorne *Smiling through elongated fangs his voice thick with need, he grinds against her as she scrapes at his flesh with her blunt teeth* Baby, you have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy torturing you with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment