Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Son

My Son. On this, the anniversary day of your birth, your mother and I could not be more proud of the brave intelligent warrior that you have become. We treasure every second your life has graced us with, and look forward to many more years watching it unfold. On the day you were born, I laid my naked sword beside you and made an oath. I promised to protect you and our family with my life, and that one day I would leave you a legacy and my sword to protect it with as well as to use to conquer your own destiny. Today is that day. I give you my sword, my love as a father and my respect from one warrior to another. My oath continues, until I am but ashes. Happy birthday my son.
— with Gabrielle M. Thorne.

No comments:

Post a Comment