Friday, July 25, 2014

Only You and I

Gabrielle M. Thorne < I wont be gone long > *He says, as he leans into my neck, kissing up the side, nibbling on my lobe. My heart sinks every time he has to leave me, I know he's our saving grace in many ways but I want him here. Next to me. Always. As he tugs at my shirt my eyes close, I suddenly feel my blood rush with love.* < I love you too baby, be safe for me. Don't let New York get you >*Hearing his low laugh, I lean my head back into his chest, loving the feel of his hands as they stroke my back* < I'll be fine, Angel> he says, as another push of love rolls through our bond.*L
  • Lucan Thorne *His fingertips dance across her warm skin heating it further. His lips a whisper on her neck as he feels the ache of pending separation echoing through their bond. His only thought right now is his mate, he sets the weight of the world that usually hovers on his shoulders, meetings, bureaucracy, diplomacy to the side so that he can abate her anxiety; even if it's only for a few hours. Palming her hips he grinds against her, his entire body tightening with her low moan* That's it my beloved shut it all out. Now there is only you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment