Gabrielle M. Thorne *Pulling her cell out she rings an old friend, one who masters the art of knowing what one shouldn't know. <Jalece, its Gabrielle Thorne, do you have a moment?> Smiling <Yes I'm fine, Dare is well and Lucan is Lucan...Do you remember a breedmate by the name of Monamee? She's mated to a high breed by the name of Micheal Santino. I shot a building the other day that holds history on this female. She was suspect in a murder of a mob hit man years back. Do you have anything on her?.... Hold on Gabby let me look at something real quick and get back with you. I may have something. Jalece replied in a shocked tone the name Monamee not sitting right with her> Sighing as she holds the phone out then with a huff she replies <Ok, I'll be waiting for your call. Please don't delay and if you call and can't catch me have Gideon locate and transfer your call to me>
Monday, January 27, 2014
Photo Shoot pt 4
Gabrielle M. Thorne *Pulling her cell out she rings an old friend, one who masters the art of knowing what one shouldn't know. <Jalece, its Gabrielle Thorne, do you have a moment?> Smiling <Yes I'm fine, Dare is well and Lucan is Lucan...Do you remember a breedmate by the name of Monamee? She's mated to a high breed by the name of Micheal Santino. I shot a building the other day that holds history on this female. She was suspect in a murder of a mob hit man years back. Do you have anything on her?.... Hold on Gabby let me look at something real quick and get back with you. I may have something. Jalece replied in a shocked tone the name Monamee not sitting right with her> Sighing as she holds the phone out then with a huff she replies <Ok, I'll be waiting for your call. Please don't delay and if you call and can't catch me have Gideon locate and transfer your call to me>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment