Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lilly


Gabby: *Taking the night for herself, she wonders through the stables watching the horses rest in their stalls. Comforted by Lucan's presence she smiles letting him know she is grateful for this distraction. As she nears Lilly's stall the sound of her hoof scraping against the floor makes her smile. Whispering low so not to frighten her* I'm here Lilly, *shhhhh* no need to be frightened..*Opening her door she slides in and begins to brush her burnt coat while humming a bit. Feeling the spike in her bond she looks to her mate...He's standing there watching her in amazement.* Love, would you like to try? *Handing the brush to him as he enters, smiling as she steps back and watches them* She's beautiful isn't she? *Pulling out her camera, snapping off some shots* She's an orphan like me you know. Her mother passed while giving birth to her......*Hanging her head down as she speaks* The stable isn't sure if they are going to keep her or not. It seams she can't be tamed...wild spirit I guess, cant say I don't relate to that...

Gabby:*She sits under the tree looking through Lilly’s pictures and watches the final touches being completed on the barn. As a smile beams across her face she leans back into the tree to daydream. Hoping her calls to Annette in regards to Lilly’s new home come true for her..*




Gabby: *Holding the phone against her forehead she smiles. It was an intense phone call but she secured a home for Lilly. Picking up her cell she texts her mate < Baby, Lilly is ours! I am over the moon happy about it! Now I have to talk to Tess and make sure she is available to give her a check up after she arrives. I am so happy! I hope you are as well> *Hitting send she pulls out the final plans on the stable knowing just what stall will be hers*


Gabby: *Pacing back and forth as she listens to Lilly's progress report. Trying to keep herself calm and collected as Annette explains to her that Lilly is wild and unpredictable.* I know this, it does not bother me. I have the proper staff in place to handle her and can always bring in more.Tess Culver has already explained to me the danger in taking her in and I have prepared for it. Can you please understand that I...I just need her here. I need to give her a safe home. I could not bare it if she was put down. *Looking up as the door opens, her mate stands with a grim look on his face. Raising her hand to him to let him know she is almost done she continues her plea* Yes, I understand you have to protect your interests and this is a huge risk for you....I absolutely will wait on your decision...*Ending her call she slams the palms of her hands on her thighs as she stares at the ceiling shaking her head* I can't believe this...I just can't....


Lucan: *He makes his way with urgency towards his mate, her stress and anxiety making him growl as he passes though the halls, the urge to punish the person responsible for her strife pulses through him. When he arrives, he hears her plea for consideration, and decides right there on the spot thatGabrielle's beloved horse will make it to their home one way or the other. Stepping in close, he lifts her from her chair, holding her against him, trying to ease her frustration. Kissing her softly, he takes her hand* I don't want you to worry about anything Angel, Lilly will be home with us, I promise. Come walk with me, we'll visit the stables. *sending off a quick text to Gideon with instructions to secure Lilly, in case the adoption falls through, he leads his mate out onto the grounds*


Gabby: *Grabbing hold of his hand as they walk out to the stables. Frustration and confusion rolling through her thoughts. She doesn't know why she needs Lilly, its just a must. Silently walking through the back property and then smiling as she leads them around back* Luc, I know it isn't like me to be mushy about this but I just feel I am connected to her some how...*Pausing by the first stall, running my hand along the green iron accenting the door* This is to be hers love...Lilly's new home...She has to come home to us...I was told it was all set and now I don't know...

Lucan: *Wrapping her in his arms, he reassures her once again that Lilly will be coming home soon, the vibration of his phone in his pocket is undoubtedly a reply from Gideon with a plan of action. He attempts to distract her with a request for a tour of the rest of the stables, hoping the happy excitement will come back to her as she explains the updated facilities and her plans for befriending the sometimes wild horse*


Gabby: *Pointing and rambling about feed and hay they walk through the stable. Coming to a large oak doorway where a painting hangs she guides him through into a large bedroom* This room here is for those nights that she needs me I can stay here with her while you'r at the office...*Looking back at him, smiling shyly* I know silly right? What could I do with a horse? I have to get her to trust me somehow and staying close to her is the only way I can see that happening. I have discussed training with the staff and have read up on it on my own..I think I will be fine....I know it makes you nervous baby, but trust me this once. 

Lucan:*taking in the neat little bedroom, he eyes his mate, then sizes up the double bed* I hope that bed is sturdy Baby. *catching her hand as he leaps towards the bed, bringing her body down on top of his as they both land on the crisply made bed. She laughs as she tumbles with him, a sound that makes his heart race* let me see you, you stubborn little filly *He teases as he kisses her, sucking her bottom lip between his*

Gabby:*Trapping him under her thighs, watching the moonlight dance across his glyphs as they pulse with excitement* Let you see me? *Leaning down, biting along his jaw until she reaches his ear* Ok baby..I hope you can handle this..*Raising up as she pulls her white T-shirt over her head revealing a little blue lace bra* Do you like what you see love?

Lucan: *Growling as he runs his eyes over her creamy skin. He reaches up a hand to slide the lace off her shoulders, taking her hard nipple between his fingers and gently rolling* Yes as always you are incredible. Sitting up he covers her flesh with his mouth sucking hard enough to hollow his cheeks and enjoy the long moan coming from his mate*


Gabby: *Wrapping her arms around him, twisting her fingers into his black mane as he bites and teases her nipple. Not able to control her moan she lets it out while her hips buck up against him*


Lucan: *Sitting up with her straddling his legs, he takes her mouth, pushing his tongue past her lips to find hers, he slowly tastes her, a very long very slow kiss that deepens when she crushes herself harder against him. His hands finding their way across her flesh, touching her everywhere* god baby you feel so good *lifting her at the waist so she can slide her jeans off, he rolls her over, laying her gently on the mattress, and covers her with his body*


Gabby: *Watching his fingertips glide down her naked flesh she lifts her palm and cups his cheek, her skin is illuminated in a deep amber from his love and it calls to her in the most purest form* Luc...You amaze me *Looking into his face as he lowers his lips and once again kisses her so softly she looses herself*


Lucan: *trailing kisses down her neck, his tongue darts out to taste her. He captures a hard nipple between his teeth nibbling and licking in turn, his hands circle her waist, lifting and sliding her further up the bed, until his mouth is at her naval. He dips his tongue in for yet another taste and can feel the anticipation flowing through her, her hips roll and her hands tense in his hair. Dragging his tongue from her naval through the neatly trimmed patch of curls He lingers just above her core, the anticipation growing, he hears his name mewed over her dry lips. Looking up into her eyes, he dips his head lower and slowly drags his tongue against your flesh. Her body responds with a warm gush of dew between her legs and he runs his fingers through it before pushing them inside*


Gabby: *Rolling her hips, heightening the feel of your tongue against her clit. The pressure of your fingers as they caress deep inside has her almost undone. She can barley control the cry that begs for more before you slide another finger deep into her. Closing her eyes, loosing her breath as electricity begins to race to every nerve in her body* Baby, oh god don't stop I love you! Please don't stop...*Moaning as you suck a bit harder on her clit, pulling it between your teeth then biting down* Baby...YOURS!


Lucan: *making lazy circles with his tongue against her hard little pearl, his hand rubs against her inner walls, his fingers moving back and forth inside her, massaging her sweet spot. He lets his other hand travel up over her stomach to fondle her breast before tweaking her nipple, trying to worship as much of her body as possible. Sucking hard he feels the throbbing of her against his tongue and the clench deep inside her against his hand, releasing her only long enough to look into her eyes* I need to taste you. Come for me so I can take you


Gabby:  *Breathing heavily as her body is taken over by you..* Baby! Yes! God Yes! *Lowering her hands, tangling her fingers into your hair, holding you in place as she shatters filling your needy tongue with her sweet...sweet silk, crying out your name as her orgasm seems endless*


Lucan: *licking the sweet nectar that has spread onto her thighs, he moans at her delicious taste, then moves himself to a kneeling position, watching as she catches her breath and pushes the hair back from her eyes. he kneels between her legs, reaching down to stroke himself, he watches as she lick her lips and runs a hand over her bite swollen nipples*


Gabby: Please baby *looking at you, her eyes full of lust as you stroke yourself in front of her* Baby...I need to feel you! All of you! Fast and hard! Please!


Lucan: *Smirking at her as she watches him run a hand over his length, he pauses to swipe his palm between her legs, bringing it back and using her silk to lubricate himself; after a long slow stroke, he uses both hands to grasp her hips, flipping her over and pulling her onto her knees, pressing his hard length against her ass*


Gabby: Hey Baby! whatcha doing back there *Hissing as you grab hold of her hair pulling her back and kissing her silent...Our tongues tangling owning each other as your other hand glides around the front of her, sliding one finger over her clit*

Lucan:*kissing the sass from her lips as he controls her with a hair pull, he growls into her mouth as his fingers find her swollen nub, her whimper and shiver telling him just how over sensitive she is after the sweet torture from his teeth and tongue. Running his fingers over her ass, following the slit all the way to her entrance, where he slides two fingers inside, her moan and the softness of her opening telling him how ready she is for him. Placing himself against her, he slides just the head inside, catching the edge of and stretching her. She groans in protest, asking for more, He smacks her ass cheek then rubs it with the palm of his hand, before slamming hard inside her. The sheer force of the movement pushing her higher on the bed, He grabs her hips and drags her back down to him* On ho you don't Angel, you are all mine now


Gabby:*Holding steady with one hand as she grasps her breast with the other, pinching her nipple just enough to moan* Come for me baby...HARD *Loosing her breath once more as she begins to implode, clenching down on you so tight and wet you can't control yourself*


Lucan:  *Reaching his hands under her, he lifts her back to his chest, using both hands to massage her breasts, and roll her nipples between his fingers. Kissing her hard when she turns her face to him, He bites into his wrist, with his arm tight across her chest he puts it to her lips, moaning as her tongue laps at him before latching on and drawing hard* When the clenching of her muscles begins to squeeze him, He strikes against her neck, pulling hard against her vein swallowing fast and taking his fill. His body pulses, his hips churn, Sliding in and out of to the rhythm of his pulls on her blood. When she shatters and calls his name against his open wrist, his heart and body respond, reaching its on euphoric peak, He fills her with hot spurts as he drives himself deeper and deeper into his beloved*


Gabby:*Your fingers digging into her hips...her heart filled with desire, whispering as we fall to the bed...* Baby, I love you so completely...I love you so much!


Lucan:*Falling to the bed, He rolls them onto their backs and she immediately scrambles onto his chest, pressing kisses to his heart before laying her cheek against it to listen to his heartbeat. Stroking her hair, he kisses her head and whispers* Angel I love what you have done with the stables, Lilly will be very happy here, but this room right here, is my favorite.

Gabby: *Walking through the stables as her mate rests in their quarters she wonders into the room. Blushing as the memories of last night fill her mind and giggling as she touches her lips...Thinking how wonderful this will be*


Gabby: *Walking through the stables needing some time to herself, the worry over Lilly growing more each day that she waits on that phone call. Spotting a little fluff ball peek out from around the corner she smiles, kneels down and calls to her new friend* Come here little one, its ok *Tapping the ground smiling as cuteness comes closer, slowly picking her up* Aw, hey little one...where did you come from? Where is your momma? *Looking into the stall she came from and not seeing any others* Looks like your another orphan, welcome home little one*

No comments:

Post a Comment